- Not knowing whether it was blogger, facebook or paypal that got hacked so someone could buy a website subscription using my p-pal for £300
- Having to change 30 passwords just in case something else has been exposed
- People who spit on the floor
- People who borrow money then make you feel like you're asking them a favour when you want it back
- People who take their best guess and tell you something like it's gospel
- Working with people who say "I've found the answer!" then testing it myself and finding they haven't
- Being the kind of person who won't finish things in case they are a failure. (stopping after a small gain instead of going for everything)
- Not having the rush of "it's good to be alive today" like you did when you were 18
- People who think they are better than everyone else. Especially poker bloggers.
- Being 30 and single
- Writing a boring post like this and seeing it's the only thing I've written in 3 months.
- Having post-holiday blues !
… loves to follow when I get over it !